Being away from home for up to two weeks can be a strain, but we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We do not provide accommodation but can give you a list of local hotels, apartments and b&bs etc., to suit all family sizes and budgets.
The Bobath Centre is family-friendly and accessible throughout. We are pleased to offer:
- Free parking with extra wide spaces
- Mobile hoists
- Reception and small play area
- Family room with
- Adjustable table and sink
- Tea, coffee and juice
- Information of CP related interest
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible toilets and changing tables
- Accessible shower room
- Designated prayer/quiet room (on request)
- Free WiFi
Staying in London
The Centre is close to shops and cafes. Staff can tell you about local amenities and places of interest, and can also advise on visiting Central London and using public transport.