We are offering eligible children the opportunity to attend on a regular basis for 12 appointments (weekly or twice weekly) at a significantly subsidised rate of £70 per appointment.
In order to reserve a block of appointments, families will be asked to pay a 50% deposit. Depending on the level of demand, it may be possible to offer families more than one block of these appointments during the year.
We will provide an initial free assessment appointment to those children who have not been seen here previously or who have not attended for a long time. The need for an assessment appointment will be evaluated by our Director of Therapy Services.
- Open to children under eighteen years of age
- Open to children without funding support
- Open to families who live within 1½ hours travelling time of the Bobath Centre
- Open to families who are willing to commit to continuing therapy activities provided in a Home Programme guide once therapy ends
- Open to families who are willing to attend on a “term time” basis only
- Open to families who are able to accept the limited available appointment times which are determined by the Centre
All the above criteria must be met.
There are a limited number of appointments available under the Helping Hand scheme. All children treated under this scheme do so subject to the approval of the Director of Therapy Services whose decision is final.
Download our Helping Hand leaflet (PDF format)
How can I apply?
Download an Application form (PDF format) and send it to us.