We are pleased to announce that we have set up a Parents' & Carers' Group to support families living with cerebral palsy.
The group will meet 4-5 times per year for 2 hours each meeting. There will be discussions on key topics of interest, inspirational guest speakers and followed by Q&A's.
Whilst enjoying tea and biscuits, families have an opportunity to chat and get to know each other. Feel free to bring any young ones with you too.
- Opportunities to meet other families living with CP
- Share information with others
- Be informed about specific topics relating to CP
- Have an opportunity to ask therapists questions
Only 1 booking per family is necessary.
- Wednesday 29th March - 11am to 1pm. Topic: Leisure. Speaker: Yolly Broek BOOK NOW
- Wednesday 12th July - 6.30pm to 8.30pm BOOK NOW
- Friday 6th October (World Cerebral Palsy Day) - 11am to 1pm BOOK NOW
- Saturday 9th December - 11am to 1pm BOOK NOW
The Bobath Centre, 250 East End Road, London, N2 8AU
FREE car parking facilities at the rear of the Centre.