Being away from home for up to two weeks can be a strain, but we aim to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
We do not provide accommodation but can give you a list of some local hotels to suit all family sizes and budgets.
The Bobath Centre is family-friendly and accessible throughout. We are pleased to offer:
- Free on-site parking, or on nearby streets
- Mobile hoists
- Reception and small play area
- Family kitchen with
- Adjustable table and sink
- Tea, coffee and juice
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible toilets and changing table
- Accessible shower room
- Designated prayer/quiet room (on request)
- Free WiFi
Staying in Watford
Staff can tell you about local amenities and places of interest, and can also advise on using public transport. Map and Directions to the Centre.