As restrictions ease across the country, we are working hard to welcome more of our community back to the centre, whilst ensuring we keep our visitors as safe as possible during their appointments.
For the latest government guidance, take a look here.
Please note, all of our therapists are now fully vaccinated and all staff working within the centre apply rapid lateral flow tests twice a week.
• Where possible, we ask that all visitors perform a rapid lateral flow test in the 24 hours before visiting.
• After careful consideration, we will be continuing with safety measures including hand cleansing, the wearing of face masks and asking standard Covid-19 questions to all visitors to the centre.
• All equipment and surfaces, including mats and toys, are cleaned after every client and we have a dedicated cleaning service who visit every evening from Monday to Friday.
• Rooms are aired between sessions and our therapists wear clean new PPE (gloves, apron and face mask) for each client.
• Clients and parents/carers are taken through to the treatment room upon arrival. Although our waiting room is open we ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment to minimise the possibility of congestion in communal areas. Please note: You will not be allowed into the centre if you have been asked to self isolate. This also includes if you have been contacted by the Track and Trace App. We ask our clients to accept full responsibility for this and to make us aware as soon as possible.
How we are keeping you safe
• Our therapists will wear PPE when treating and moving through the centre.
• All our team received training in COVID-19 Secure procedures
• We have strengthened our cleaning regime across the centre
• Hand sanitising procedures are in place as you enter and leave our centre
• We are allowing longer gaps between appointment times to allow for full cleaning in between sessions
• We ask that you enter our centre no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
• We recommend downloading the NHS COVID-19 app for contact tracing