If you are new to cerebral palsy we would like to invite you and your child to an open morning, at our new premises in Watford next year, to learn how Bobath therapy can benefit your child.
Open mornings are for:
- Children with cerebral palsy with parents/carers.
- Other family members are welcome.
We are happy for your local therapist to visit once your child comes for therapy, but an open morning is for you and your child.
You will meet with an experienced Bobath therapist* who will:
- Listen to your concerns
- Explain the role therapy plays with your child’s independence, health and wellbeing.
- Demonstrate how Bobath therapy can improve your child’s movement, co-ordination, posture, communication, eating and drinking
- Meet other families living with cerebral palsy
You will also get advice on local NHS policies and procedures and alternative ways of funding therapy.
* either a physio, occupational or speech & language therapist
Dates: to be advised, from February 2019
Timings: To be advised
At: our new premises in Regal Way, Watford WD24 4YE
You only need to book one place - for your child.