The CP Parents' & Carers' Group is a great way to bring together families living with cerebral palsy.
The group meets for 2 hours each meeting, 4-5 times per year. There are discussions on key topics of interest, guest speakers and plenty of time for Q&A's.
Whilst enjoying tea and biscuits, families have an opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
Feel free to bring any young ones with you too as we have mats and toys.
- Opportunities to meet other families living with CP
- Share information with others
- Be informed about specific topics relating to CP
- Have an opportunity to ask therapists questions
Only 1 booking per family is necessary. Please note we require a minimum of 5 families in attendance for each session to run, therefore it may be necessary to cancel at short notice.
- 2019 dates to be announced soon.
At our new premises in Watford - full details announced soon.
FREE car parking facilities at the centre, and on adjacent road.