REGISTER TODAY! 6th to 8th September 2018 - Cerebral Palsy...through different AGES and STAGES
The European Bobath Tutors' Association's Biennial Congress is taking place in the UK at the Jury's Inn Waterfront Hotel, Brighton, BN1 2GS.
Cerebral Palsy is the most common motor disability in childhood. This three day congress has been organised by senior clinicians from across Europe and will cover a variety of topics relevant to those people who have cerebral palsy, at different stages in their lives.
The Congress is suitable for PTs, OTs, SLTs and doctors working with people with cerebral palsy in childhood and beyond.
- Early intervention….and neuroplasticity - Prof Giovanni Cioni
- EI- SMART - Dr Betty Hutchon and Dr Sally Jary
- Sensory experience and its impact on feeding in preterm infants - Gillian Kennedy
- Visual function and participation - Dr Michael Clarke and Dr Jennifer Sargent
- Strength training in cerebral palsy - Liesbeth Van Vulpen
- Published guidelines for the management of Cerebral Palsy - Dr Charlie Fairhurst
- AACPDM Sialorrhea (drooling) Care Pathway - Karen van Hulst & Dr Laurie Glader
- Congress only £375
- Congress plus shared accommodation £580
- Congress plus single accommodation £740
EBTA Congress 2018 - Ages and Stages - REGISTER HERE