|Post:||Receptionist / Bookings Assistant|
|Salary grade:||General Administration|
|Key relationships:||Therapy Team|
|Reports to:||Office Manager|
|Hours:||30 hours per week (Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm)|
|Rate:||£18,760 per annum pro rata|
|Closing date:||Friday 15th March|
An essential role at the Bobath Centre, which houses two unified Watford-based charities: The Bobath Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy and the Bobath Centre for Adults with Neurological Disability. The Bobath Centre is a specialist treatment and training charity dedicated to supporting children and families living with cerebral palsy and similar neurological conditions.
The Receptionist /Bookings Assistant will provide administrative assistance throughout the organisation, overseeing the reception and bookings functions of the Centre.
Reception and Administration
- Provide full cover for the Reception area as required, with back-up provided by the Office Manager when necessary
- File records, correspondence and invoices for the Treatment Services department and the Accounts Department
- Prepare case note files for new and returning patients
- Archive patient case files, maintaining detailed computer records, as directed
- Photocopy material as directed
- Deal with the outgoing mail and keeping postal records
- Produce correspondence including appointment letters, standard letters for new referrals and parents’ questionnaires
- Input patient information on the database
- Liaise with families and patients regarding appointments
- Provide general clerical assistance and preparing mailshots as and when required.
- Prepare monthly reports on patient attendance, cancellations and other clinic related statistics
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquiries
- Respond to enquiries regarding treatment services
- Respond to referrals to the Centre according to established procedures
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records and databases as appropriate
- Create and maintain accurate patient files and filing systems
- Produce statistics regarding adult patients and services as required
- Maintain and develop effective administration systems to support the appointments and funding arrangements and the waiting list
- Produce and issue invoices in accordance with the prescribed system for each charity.
- Contribute to IT development initiatives within the Centre as required
- Assist with the development of IT processes and procedures as required to better facilitate booking
The postholder will, at all times, adhere to the Centre’s policies regarding Health and Safety, Data Protection and Equal Opportunities
Closing date: Friday 15th March 2019
Please email a CV and cover letter detailing your experience and skills against the person specification to Felicia Willow, Interim CEO at email@example.com. Closing date Friday 15th March 2019.