We are pleased to let you know that a Parents' & Carers' Group is now up and running to support families living with cerebral palsy.
The group will meet 4-5 times per year for 2 hours each meeting. There will be discussions on key topics of interest, guest speakers and followed by Q&A's.
Whilst enjoying tea and biscuits, families have an opportunity to chat and get to know each other. Feel free to bring any young ones with you too.
- Opportunities to meet other families living with CP
- Share information with others
- Be informed about specific topics relating to CP
- Have an opportunity to ask therapists questions
Only 1 booking per family is necessary. Please note we require a minimum of 5 families attending for each session to run, therefore it may be necessary to cancel at short notice.
- 2018 dates to be announced soon
The Bobath Centre, 250 East End Road, London, N2 8AU
FREE car parking facilities at the rear of the Centre.