Children can benefit from one of our charitably subsidised programmes.
Funds are limited and there are eligibility criteria. We strongly advise you make an enquiry to discuss your needs before making an application.
Helping Hand Scheme
Subsidised therapy for children who receive no NHS or other financial support.
Eligibility of your child:
- is under 18 years
- has a referral letter from a medical professional e.g. consultant or GP
- is self-funded i.e. parents/carers receive no other funding (e.g. NHS, insurance, charity etc.)
- can continue therapy activities provided in a home programme once therapy ends
- can accept limited available appointment times offered by the Centre
Early Intervention Scheme
It is recognised that cerebral palsy can be detected in the very young if an evaluation is made by a trained practitioner in early assessment techniques. However, there is limited and variable provision within NHS England for parents/carers of very young children to seek an early opinion.
If there is a concern about your child's development we can offer an assessment and therapy if required.
Eligibility for your child:
- is 18 months or younger at the date of appointment
- has a formal diagnosis or has no diagnosis, but is in a high risk category (e.g. following traumatic birth)
- has a referral letter from a medical professional e.g. consultant or GP.